We are looking for a Data Scientist that will help us discover the information hidden in vast amounts of data and help us make smarter decisions to deliver even better products. Your primary focus will be in applying data mining techniques, doing statistical analysis, and building high-quality prediction systems integrated with our products in DANA.
What is DANA? DANA is a Technology Financial (TechFin) company that aims to bring inclusive financial services to Indonesia. With the mission of "bring the world equal opportunities", DANA is dedicated to creating financial services platform through technology innovations. As a highly secured and scalable payment service platform, our goal is to provide consumers and small businesses with safe and convenient inclusive financial services and to cater to the needs of our customers.
What are your responsibilities as a Data Scientist?
- Selecting features, building and optimizing classifiers using machine learning techniques
- Research and develop statistical learning models for data analysis
- Collaborate with product management and engineering departments to understand company needs and devise possible solutions
- Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
- Doing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner
- Keep up-to-date with the latest technology trends
- Communicate results and ideas to key decision-makers
What qualifications do we seek from you?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Math or related field
- 3+ years’ practical experience with data processing, database programming, and data analytics
- Strong problem-solving skills with an emphasis on product development.
- Experience using statistical software packages (Python, R, SAS, SSRS) and understanding of Tableau Analytic Tools
- Experience analyzing data from 3rd party providers (Google Analytics, Site Catalyst, Coremetrics, Adwords, Crimson Hexagon, Facebook Insights, etc)
- Good scripting and programming skills
- Able to understand various data structures and common methods in data transformation
- Data-oriented personality
- Great communication skills