We’re looking for a talented UX Copywriter Intern to join our rapidly growing Product - User Experience Design team.
As a UX Copywriter Intern, you need to have a design-thinking, data-driven, and user-centered mindset to write for diverse audiences across all product touchpoints. You’ll be responsible for writing clear, concise, and engaging copy that anticipates and improves user experience.
You’ll also collaborate with other teams to ensure every user gets the right message, at the right time – whether it be a headline, password hint, or error message.
This is your opportunity to help create a positive impact on Indonesia's fintech landscape.
How are the days as a UX Copywriter intern at DANA?
- Write clear, concise, and engaging copy that relates to the user
- Work on UX content strategy and product positioning
- Ensure message consistency: voice, tone, and style across all DANA products
- Collaborate with designers, engineers, and product managers to understand problems and deliver solutions
- Work efficiently and independently to stay on track with timelines
- Challenge yourself and the team to improve and adopt new practices and tools
The ideals candidate for this position should be;
- Current enrolment in a related BS or Master's degree
- Willing to do the internship program, min. 3 months period
- Passion for the UI/UX function and willingness to learn
- Team player who values constructive feedback
- Organized, self-driven, and confident in working on multiple projects at the same time
- Strong language & logic skills for writing in both English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Have a solid understanding of copywriting techniques is more preferred
- Adopt a data-driven and user-centered mindset
- Thrive in an agile product cycle environment
- A link to your writing portfolio (case studies or any other writing examples)
- Experience in related field; experience in website/mobile app is a huge plus